Founded in 1998, ANDERS, BOYETT & BRADY, P.C. (ABB) is comprised of a group of four lawyers with over 123 years combined experience representing an extensive list of clients in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
• Residential and Commercial Real Estate
• Title Insurance
• Leases and Landlord/Tenant Matters
• Real Estate Disputes and Litigation
• Banking, Foreclosure, and Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy
• Business Organization
• Civil and Commercial Litigation/State and Federal Courts
• Homeowners’ Association Representation
• Wills, Trusts and Estate
Our firm is comprised of lawyers admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Alabama, the U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. Anders, Boyett & Brady proudly holds a Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating of AV. This is the highest possible rating of professional excellence any law firm can receive. Our firm is also an authorized agent of First American Title Insurance Company.
If you would like to learn more about Anders, Boyett & Brady and/or set-up a consultation, please contact any of us at (251) 344-0880 or email one of our attorneys.